The Bear Trucks return policy applies only to unused items purchased online or through our factory store. Returns to beartrucks.com must be made within 30 days of the invoice date. Before returning any item, you must contact our Customer Service Department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). The RMA must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. If you are returning a non-defective product that has been opened, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee. You are responsible for all shipping and handling costs. All refunds for non-defective items exclude the original shipping and handling charges. Please allow up to 4 weeks for refunds to be processed and credited to your account. Please allow 4 weeks for replacement items to be shipped. Any refused orders will be credited for the product only and will be charged all shipping and handling fees including return costs. In order to receive a refund, your purchase must be returned with shipping pre-paid. Cancelled orders will be charged a 20% restocking fee. Orders that are cancelled after they have been shipped will be charged all shipping and handling charges plus a 20% restocking fee.
Beartrucks.com will replace boards that have obvious manufacturing defects. Trucks damaged from water, fire or impact are not subject to warranty. Trucks must be inspected by Bear Trucks for a warranty to be issued. For additional info please call 778-785-6855 or email email@example.com.
At Bear Trucks we believe in the boards we make and stand behind our product. If you feel you have a potential warranty in your hands keep reading. Our decks are covered under a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty against manufacturer defects. Normal wear is expected so here is a breakdown of what is not covered:
What is NOT a manufacturer defect and not covered by Bear Trucks:
– Damage due to impact (trust us, we can tell, we’ve been skating for decades) – Trucks that have been run over by a car (although it sucks a lot, it happens, hunt the reckless driver down and insist that they replace your setup) – Scratches and minor chips (remember it is skateboarding and they should look well used)
– Bent hangars resulting from high-impact tricks (ie. Ollies, early grabs, etc.)
If you have gone through the above items and feel that your trucks are covered under warranty then we want to hear from you.
1. When and where did you purchase the trucks, please include a copy (photo will do) of your proof of purchase
2. Provide pictures of the issue. We need a full shot of truck as well as detailed, in focus pictures of the damaged area
3. Include your contact info with the photos. Ie, Name, address, phone number etc
4. Any other background info on the trucks. Such as a description of the damage and when you noticed it.
Please allow 3 – 5 business days for us to look at your warranty claim and get in contact with you. In the end we want you to be back on our trucks as soon as possible.
If after reading the above you believe that your gear should be covered and can provide proof of purchase, fill out the form below.